Orchestral Rental Terms
1. Music should be requested 1-2 months prior to desired arrival date.
2. All music requested is subject to current availability.
3. If rental requests are placed in time, music should arrive between four and six weeks prior to the first performance.
4. Orders placed near a performance date may be subject to additional rush fees and cannot be guaranteed.
5. You will receive an invoice detailing rental fees within 1-2 months of submitting this form. We accept major credit cards for payment of rental items. Payment will be charged prior to music shipment.
6. Please contact us by email if you have a refund request. Once music has left our warehouse, there will be no refunds. Should an order need to be canceled, we reimburse 75% of the charged fee for any “unshipped” materials rented.
7. Music should be returned to the rental library in the same manner it was received. During rehearsals, scores and sets may be marked with light pencil only. The performance group should erase all markings prior to music return. The customer account will be charged for any materials returned defaced or damaged.
8. All rental materials noted on our cover sheet must be returned. If there is any discrepancy when music arrives, you must notify us within 15 days of arrival. The library will charge for any missing parts upon return of the music.
9. The following rates apply for missing or damaged music:
Parts for large symphonic works: $75 per part
All other parts: $15 per part
*Pricing is always at the discretion of Millennial Music Publishing®
10. Materials must be well-packed for return shipment. The full replacement fee will be charged for damaged material due to insufficient packing.
11. We require the use of a mail service with a tracking number for all returns. Please keep records of this tracking information.
12. If a performance date has been changed or added, please notify us immediately by email.
13. Rental materials may not be photocopied without writing an email and receiving written approval from Millennial Music Publishing® regarding extra copies.
ORCHESTRA RENTAL AGREEMENT
Please fill in the following information completely.